Annual and transition report of foreign private issuers pursuant to Section 13 or 15(d)

Certain Transactions (Details)

Certain Transactions (Details) - USD ($)
$ in Thousands
1 Months Ended 3 Months Ended 12 Months Ended
Nov. 01, 2021
Feb. 16, 2021
Dec. 31, 2019
Jun. 30, 2019
Dec. 31, 2018
Dec. 31, 2021
Dec. 31, 2020
Dec. 31, 2019
Jun. 02, 2020
Certain Transactions (Details) [Line Items]                  
Aggregate purchase price             $ 97,100    
Exchange agreement description           In exchange for 100% of the outstanding shares of Origin the Company issued 1,488 thousand ordinary shares, paid cash upon closing and is obligated to pay additional payments (combination of cash and shares) subject to performance-based earnouts over 3 years.      
Description of contingent payments           The total contingent payments could reach to a maximum aggregate amount of up to $40 million. Approximately 50% of the payments shall be settled in cash, and 50% shall be settled through the issuance of ordinary shares.      
Additional payment amount           $ 6,000      
Retention period           3 years      
Compensation expenses.           $ 4,300      
Intangible asset           $ 45,000      
Intangible asset useful-life           7 years      
Aggregate purchase price $ 29,300                
Additional earn-out payment 15 years                
Fair value           $ 23,800      
Gain           14,400      
Foreign currency gain           600      
Total contingent payments aggregate amount           21,000      
Liability amount           14,000      
Exchange for outstanding shares, percentage   100.00%              
Based earn-outs over term   2 years              
Changes in fair value of equity investment           600      
Net gain on divestiture of minority interest           1,301  
Restructuring plan, percentage                 10.00%
Employee related charges             6,400    
Other related charges             $ 3,900    
XAAR [Member]                  
Certain Transactions (Details) [Line Items]                  
Remaining acquire share, percentage 55.00%                
Consideration paid           29,281      
Related to Developed Technology [Member]                  
Certain Transactions (Details) [Line Items]                  
Intangible asset           $ 71,000      
Intangible asset useful-life           10 years      
XAAR [Member]                  
Certain Transactions (Details) [Line Items]                  
Investment, description     the Company entered into an agreement with Xaar plc (“Xaar”) to purchase additional shares of Xaar 3D that will increase its stake from 15 to 45 percent, with Xaar retaining the remaining 55 percent.            
Additional interest amount           $ 15,700      
LPW Technology [Member]                  
Certain Transactions (Details) [Line Items]                  
Consideration paid         $ 3,600        
Unconsolidated Entity [Member]                  
Certain Transactions (Details) [Line Items]                  
Net gain on divestiture of minority interest       $ 11,800