- Chief Executive Officer (2007 – 2013), Lumenis Ltd., a publicly held medical laser device company
- Corporate Vice President and General Manager (2005 - 2007), HP Scitex (formerly a subsidiary of Scailex Corporation Ltd., a producer of large format printing equipment)
- President and Chief Executive Officer (2002 - 2005), Scitex Vision Ltd
- B.A., Economics, Hebrew University in Israel
- M.B.A., University of California Berkeley in California
Other Public Boards
- Director, Kornit Digital Ltd., a provider of industrial and commercial printing solutions for the garment, apparel and textile industries (2015 – present)
- Chairman, Scodix Ltd., a provider of digital print embellishment solutions for the graphic arts industry (2020 – present); joined board in 2013
- Chairman, Plastopil Hazorea Company Ltd., a company that develops, manufactures and markets flexible barrier films and technologically advanced packaging solutions for chilled foods (2013 – 2018)
Mr. Ofer brings significant strategic and leadership skills gained over his 25 years in executive management and board positions in the emerging Israeli high-tech sector, which has resulted in a strong history of introducing innovation and driving technology development. It also has resulted in his deep expertise in 2D printing gained while serving as an executive at Scitex Vision and subsequently HP Scitex, and as a director at Scodix and Kornit. This expertise is very valuable for the 3D journey of Stratasys. He also has intimate knowledge of the medical devices market, an essential vertical for Stratasys, which he gained in his previous position leading Lumenis. His M&A expertise, gained while participating in various mergers and acquisitions within the industry, allows him to bring critical insights related to evaluation of potential transactions and provide guidance to the Board as Stratasys continues to grow. His service on the oversight committee of the Board, which guided executive management during the interim period prior to the appointment of the current, permanent chief executive officer, gave Mr. Ofer deep knowledge of the Company’s specific operations.
S. Scott Crump
- Chief External Affairs and Innovation Officer (2020), Chairman of Stratasys Ltd (2012-2015), Chairman of the Executive Committee of the Board (2015 – 2020), Chief Innovation Officer (2013 – 2020), Stratasys Ltd.
- Stratasys Inc Co-Founder, Chairman, Chief Executive Officer, President, Treasurer (1988 – 2012), Chief Financial Officer (1990 – 1997)
- B.S., Mechanical Engineering, Washington State University
- Entrepreneurial Studies, Anderson School of UCLA
Mr. Crump is regarded as one of the two pioneers in the creation of the 3D printing industry due to his invention of Stratasys’ printing technology, Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM). FDM is currently the world’s most proliferated 3D printing technology. Mr. Crump is also responsible for many other innovations and, in total, he is a named inventor on 28 patents around the world. Since inventing the technology and co-founding Stratasys in 1988 along with Lisa H. Crump, his wife, he grew the Company to be one of the largest 3D printing companies in the world. His years serving as the head of Stratasys and then as its Chief Innovation Officer have provided him with deep fundamental knowledge of the Company’s AM applications, operations, products and competitive landscape. His continued service as a technology expert on the Board is invaluable as it provides extensive insight into current and developing technology and makes him an essential member of the Board.
- Chairman and Chief Executive Officer (2022 – present), Trinity Biotech plc, a publicly held healthcare diagnostics platform
- Chief Executive Officer (2021-2022), Icahn Enterprises, a diversified holding company
- Held various leadership roles including Head of Business Development and Chief Investment Officer of General Electric (2016-2019), Managing Director and Global Head, Business Development of GE Capital (2010 – 2016) and Managing Director, Global Corporate Development and CEO of GE Capital in the MEA region (2008 – 2010), General Electric, a multinational conglomerate company, and GE Capital
- BCom, Finance and International Business, Concordia University
Other Public Boards
- Chairman, Trinity Biotech plc, a healthcare diagnostics platform (2022 – present)
- Director, Xerox Holdings Corp, a global provider of print and digital document products and services (2021 – 2022)
- Director, XPO Logistics, one of the largest providers of asset-based less-than-truckload transportation in North America (2019 – 2020)
Mr. Kekedjian is an established executive who brings more than 30 years of leadership expertise across business development, M&A and operations of complex cross-border businesses at scale. He has a reputation for driving positive change while building and inspiring top-performing teams to meet challenging goals. Throughout his career, he has overseen the closing of several multi-billion-dollar acquisitions in high-growth emerging or disruptive categories, including the world’s leading wind blade manufacturer and landmark deals to build one of the largest industrial-scale 3D printing platforms. Mr. Kekedjian’s global business experience, financial expertise and proven ability to deliver transformation of business allow him to provide the Company with unique and highly relevant perspectives.
John J. McEleney
- Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer (2012 – 2019, when acquired by PTC), Onshape Inc., a venture-backed start-up company focused on applying modern computing to the 3D product design market
- Chief Executive Officer (2009 – 2011, when acquired by Verizon), Cloud Switch, a provider of cloud software technology
- Chief Executive Officer (2001 – 2007), served in several capacities, including Chief Operating Officer and Vice President, Americas Sales after joining company in 1996, SolidWorks Corporation, a wholly owned subsidiary of Dassault Systemes S.A.
- Held several key management positions at CAD software pioneer, Computervision, and at defense contractor, Raytheon
- B.S., Mechanical Engineering, University of Rochester
- M.S., Manufacturing Engineering, Boston University
- M.B.A., Northeastern University
- Director, InNeuroco, a medical device company focused on neurological access devices (2018 – present)
Mr. McEleney is a visionary technology executive who has shaped the software industry in relation to 3D printing. He has deep understanding of software for 3D and 2D printing, gained over his more than 30 years of experience in mechanical design and software. Throughout his career, Mr. McEleny has been extensively involved in transforming businesses, driving corporate strategy and forecasting future trends in product development and manufacturing. He is uniquely positioned to understand the innovation challenges Stratasys’ customers face. This background makes him valuable to the Board as his insights help guide the Company’s strategy and innovation development.
- Chief Executive Officer (2012 – 2016), Stratasys Ltd.
- Chief Executive Officer and Director (2009 – 2012, when merged with Stratasys Inc.), Objet Ltd
- Chief Executive Officer and President (2006 – 2008, when acquired by HP), NUR Macroprinters Ltd., a publicly held wide format printer manufacturer
- Chief Executive Officer and President (2002 – 2005), ImageID, an automatic identification and data capture solution provider
- Chief Executive Officer and President (1996 – 2001), Scitex Vision (Idanit), a developer and manufacturer of wide-format printers
- B.A., Economics and Management, Technion-Israel Institute of Technology
- M.B.A., University of Denver
- Graduate, Harvard Business School Advanced Management Program
Other Public Boards
- Director, Scodix Ltd. (2022 – present)
- Chairman, Enercon Technologies Ltd., a provider of integrated electronic product design & contract manufacturing services to the medical, industrial, and defense segments (2017 – present)
- Chairman, Tuttnauer Ltd, a manufacturer of autoclave sterilizers and plasma sterilizers, and a provider of washer disinfectors and other infection control products in the Healthcare and Life Science industries (2017 – present)
- Chairman, Seed-X Inc, an AI and Deep Learning company optimizing seed & food supply chains with a seed analysis platform (2020 – present)
Mr. Reis has extensive senior leadership experience, including as a CEO, leading fast growing startups and large-scale, high-tech operations spread over different geographies and cultures, including successful leadership of companies in the areas of 3D and 2D printing, software, medical devices, electronics, and POS systems. David has proven experience in managing global businesses, including innovation and R&D across multiple disciplines, and has been particularly committed to research, long-term planning and market analysis. His experience with both private and public companies and involvement in numerous global M&A and IPO transactions allows him to provide important perspectives to the Board and Company.
- Chief Executive Officer, Defence and Space (2021 – present), Chief Operating Officer (2019 – 2021), member of the Executive Committee (2019 – present), Airbus
- Chief Operating Officer and a member of the Management Board (2015 – 2019), BSH Home Appliances GmbH, a leading German manufacturer of home appliances owned by the Robert Bosch Group
- Held various operational international senior management positions in the automotive division, resulting in being appointed Executive Vice President for Manufacturing and Quality (2012 – 2014), Robert Bosch GmbH (1999 – 2014)
- Research Assistant (1994 – 1999), Helmut Schmidt University (University of the German armed forces)
- Officer and a helicopter pilot, German Armed Forces (1984 – 1994)
- M.S., Mechanical Engineering, Helmut Schmidt University
- Ph.D., Control Engineering, Helmut Schmidt University
- Studied at IMD Business School (Lausanne, Switzerland), Tepper School of Business (Pittsburgh, USA), Bosch-Carnegie-Institute (Pittsburgh, USA), and the Robert-Bosch-Kolleg (Stuttgart, Germany)
- Member, Supervisory Board, Premium Aerospace Group (2022 – present)
- President, BDLI, the German aerospace industries association (2021 – present)
- Member, Baden-Baden Entrepreneur Talks, a discussion forum for German business and political leaders (present)
- Chairman, Supervisory Board, Airbus Operations GmBH (2020 – 2022)
Mr. Schoellhorn’s more than-23-year career has provided him with extensive operational and manufacturing experience, including his time as COO at Airbus where he led the production, quality, procurement and information management organizations, transforming and building the manufacturing system of the future. In his current role, Mr. Schoellhorn’s responsibilities include defence, unmanned air services and connected intelligence activities. During his time at Bosch, Mr. Schoellhorn gained broad expertise in production, engineering, quality, supply chain management as well as digitalization and end-to-end process optimization in the U.S., Czech Republic and Germany. His operational expertise, global manufacturing experience and deep knowledge of three of the Company’s key verticals – aerospace, automotive and defence – allow him to provide the Board and Company with relevant and valuable insights.
- Member of the Advisory Team, SkyFund, a leading mid-market Israeli private equity fund (present)
- Chairman of the Board (2009 – 2016), Bank Hapoalim
- Founder and Head (1993 – 2009), Morgan Stanley Israel
- Founder and Chairman, Mustang Mezzanine Fund
- Served in the Israeli Ministry of Finance, where he held several senior positions, including as Head of the Office of the Ministry of Finance in the U.S. and Head of the Commodities Division in NY (1987 – 1992)
- B.S., Economics and Political Science, Hebrew University in Israel
Other Public Boards
- Chairman, ZIM Integrated Shipping Services Ltd., a publicly held international cargo shipping company (2020 – present)
- Board member and Chairman of the audit committee, Bank Hapoalim (1997 – 2002)
- Director, DSP Group, Inc, a privately held manufacturer of chipsets for VoIP, multimedia, and digital cordless applications (2002 – present)
- Board of Governors, Hebrew University (present)
- Chairman, Eli Hurvitz Strategic Management Institute at the Tel Aviv University (present)
- Chairman of the Investment Committee, Mivtachim, Israel’s largest pension fund (2003 – 2009)
- President, Israeli Bank Association (formerly)
- Director, Israel Corp and Frutarom Industries (formerly)
Mr. Seroussi has extensive financial and investment expertise developed over his remarkable career that included service in the Israeli Ministry of Finance, during which time he was head of the Commodities Division, and as a member of the team that created the Yozma Program, which initiated the venture capital industry in Israel. In addition, his roles at various critical financial institutions, including as founder and head of Morgan Stanley Israel and Chairman of Bank Hapoalim, and as a member of various investment committees of private equity funds, have resulted in his deep knowledge of capital markets, which is essential for the Company and his role as Chairman of the Audit Committee.
- Chief Executive Officer (2018 – 2020), Scodix, a company that provides digital press solutions for print enhancement
- Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of the Board (2013 – 2018), Lucidlogix Technologies Ltd.
- Chief Executive Officer (2009 – 2013), CellGuide Ltd.(which was acquired by Lucidlogix)
- Chief Executive Officer and President (2003 – 2009), Objet Ltd.(formerly known as Objet Geometries, Ltd.)
- Corporate Vice President, Leaf Products (2000 – 2003), Creo Inc.
- Served for nine years at Scitex, four years of which she was President of the Scitex Input Division
- Worked for IBM in a sales support capacity and for Unisys in Program Management, with responsibility for the management of the business facets of the Unisys Network Computing Division
- B.A., Michigan State University with honors
- M.B.A., Michigan State University with honors
Other Public Boards
- Director, Objet Geometries Ltd. (2012 – 2013)
- Director, Advanced Vision Technology Ltd. (2014 – 2017 acquired by Danaher)
- Director Highcon Systems 2018- present
- Director, SPO Precision Optics 2020- present
- Director, Resonai 2017-2021
Ms. Shorr has extensive experience in senior leadership and management of technology, systems and solutions stemming from her more than-30-year career in the technology sector, both in the United States and Israel. This includes her service as CEO of Objet, one of the companies Stratasys acquired, which positioned the Company as a leader within the high-growth 3D printing and direct digital manufacturing industry, as well as her time at Creo, where she initiated and led in 2000 the establishment of Leaf Products, a start-up for professional digital photography within Creo. Her substantial technology knowledge and expertise is of particular value to Stratasys and the Board.